Make An appointment Now
“Am I a candidate for robotic surgery? To determine if you are candidate and that you get the information you need during your consultation with your doctor, we have put together a brief questionnaire for you to consider. Open Form
We want to help you understand your surgical condition and to be informed about the risks and benefits of how surgery can treat it. Request a consultation today with Dr. Khosravi to start the process! We look forward to meeting you, doing a thorough evaluation and discussing treatment options. We are dedicated to taking the time to answer all your questions in order to help you make the best decisions for your health.
To help us better understand your health, please complete these three forms prior to your office appointment.
During your initial consultation we will discuss with you the following:
- Eligibility for surgery and the patient criteria for different options.
- Risk and benefits of each options
- Preoperative and postoperative expectations
- Insurance information
- Opportunity to have all your questions answered.
Consultations are in our Orange office on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
In network insurance plans:
- Aetna US Healthcare (AUSHC)
- Anthem Blue Cross of CA
- Blue Shield of CA
- CA Orange Prevention & Treatment Integrated Medical Assistance (CalOPTIMA) Program
- Cigna Healthcare of CA
- Emergency Medical Services Fund (EMSF) Program
- First Health
- HealthSmart / Interplan
- Medicare Part B
- Multiplan, Inc.
- Railroad Medicare Part B
- SJHH Clinically Integrated Network PPO
- St Joseph Heritage Medical Group (SJoHMG)
- St. Joseph's Orange County Surgical Medical Group (SJOCSMG)
- Tricare Certified
Please complete the simple form below to start your registration
If you have any questions or want to speak with a representative, please call (714) 541-4996.